Brilliance oceanview cabins front of ship deck 7

I just booked an oceanview cabin all the way forward facing the bow on deck 7 of the Brilliance. There are 4 cabins up there sandwiched between the 2 family cabins, has anyone been in one? Are they larger or special in anyway?

Cruisemonte

Jubilee, Fair Princess (2),Horizon, Nordic Prince (2), Starward, Soveriegn of the Seas, Dawn Princess, Star Princess, Oceanic, Dreamward, Zenith (2),
Century(3), Millenium 9/00, Sea Princess, Ocean Princess, Mercury 3/02, Explorer of the Seas 6/02, Constellation 7/02, Millenium 9/02, Rhapsody of the Seas 10/02 & 5/03, Conquest 2/03, Golden Princess 9/03

Someone must know about these cabins!

Jubilee, Fair Princess (2),Horizon, Nordic Prince (2), Starward, Soveriegn of the Seas, Dawn Princess, Star Princess, Oceanic, Dreamward, Zenith (2),
Century(3), Millenium 9/00, Sea Princess, Ocean Princess, Mercury 3/02, Explorer of the Seas 6/02, Constellation 7/02, Millenium 9/02, Rhapsody of the Seas 10/02 & 5/03 & 4/04, Conquest 2/03, Golden Princess 9/03

still looking for feedback

Century(3), Millenium 9/00, Sea Princess, Ocean Princess, Mercury 3/02, Explorer of the Seas 6/02, Constellation 7/02, Millenium 9/02, Rhapsody of the Seas 10/02 & 5/03 & 4/04, Conquest 2/03, Golden Princess 9/03

I just checked in a RCI brochure with deck plans of the Brilliance and as far as I can tell they are your standard oceanview cabin except that the window looks out to the front of the ship rather than the side. From the diagram these cabins do not appear to be any bigger,but I am NOT speaking from personal experience. The one thing I do know for sure is that the bow of the ship is where you feel the most motion, so if you are prone to seasickness, be prepared with meds, remedies, etc. Have a great cruise! [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Archived