Luggage at Circular Quay???

Gerbera

G'day All,

We (Roger and myself) embark this Sunday 23rd November from Circular Quay (Sydney) on a 12 night Pacific Idyll. Our flight arrives in Sydney from Adelaide around 10.50am. We are to meet some friends at Circular Quay around 11.30am for a drink, lunch, coffee (depending on the mood)

Can anyone tell us, if there is anywhere (SAFE) to secure our luggage before we board the ship? or is there anyway we can put our luggage or can we put it on the ship early? while we have drinks and lunch??

CHEERS Carolyn (and Roger)

G'day All,

We (Roger and myself) embark this Sunday 23rd November from Circular Quay (Sydney) on a 12 night Pacific Idyll. Our flight arrives in Sydney from Adelaide around 10.50am. We are to meet some friends at Circular Quay around 11.30am for a drink, lunch, coffee (depending on the mood)

Can anyone tell us, if there is anywhere (SAFE) to secure our luggage before we board the ship? or is there anyway we can put our luggage or can we put it on the ship early? while we have drinks and lunch??

hi gerbera, you will be able to drop your bags off when you arrive at the port, if your friends are going on the cruise you normally embark between 11.30am -12 noon if they are on time & you can have lunch onboard

if your friends are not going on the cruise there is plenty of places to eat at the quay

rkmw

hi gerbera, you will be able to drop your bags off when you arrive at the port, if your friends are going on the cruise you normally embark between 11.30am -12 noon if they are on time & you can have lunch onboard

We actually embark at 4pm I believe?

But have been advised we can put our luggage on the ship (except hand luggage)

Thank You for responding :)

if your friends are not going on the cruise there is plenty of places to eat at the quay

They have somehwere selected for us to eat I believe :)

They are not coming on the cruise with us

We are just catching up while in Sydney :)

rkmw

Cheers and Thanks Again :) Carolyn ..........AKA Gerbera

Cheers and Thanks Again :) Carolyn ..........AKA Gerbera

We actually embark at 4pm I believe?

But have been advised we can put our luggage on the ship (except hand luggage)

Thank You for responding

hi carolyn, the ship departs at 4pm and normally you are allowed on by 12 noon but seeing your friends are not cruising you have to be onboard before sailing time

G'day All,

Our experience... on the Sapphire Princess, was we were able to board late morning, had lunch, spent the day wandering around the quay and sailed late evening (after 10 as I remember).

We did a pre cruise stay across from the gardens, so had a leisure breakfast near the Opera House, went back to check out, dragged our bags to the port. There were trucks across the street from the pier where we deposited our bags around 10 or 11 am. This obviously kept the confusion factor down in the embarkation area by taking bags before people entered the port building. Embarkation was smooth and we got right on the ship.

Archived