Pacific Sun bon voyage N842

gizzigoo

I know that all of you must be feeling very sad at the moment with your embarkation delayed and your cruise cut short.

I think I can safely say that all of us at CC really feel for you all.

I do hope that P&O come to the party and turn it all on for you so that you end up having a wonderful time while on board.

Amanda and Malcolm, I hope that your week improves, have been thinking of you regarding the storm. You both must be feeling quite distressed at this stage.

bonvoyage22nd_november_n842.jpg

Hi Glenda

Thanx for your thoughts! Yep, it really has been the week from hell for us, with trying to sort out our storm damage and now the cruise thing!!

Anyway, hey, things can only get better!!

Bring on the cocktails I say!!!:D

Cheers

Amanda:)

I know that all of you must be feeling very sad at the moment with your embarkation delayed and your cruise cut short.

Thanks Glenda,

Things feel really flat this morning!!! I am thinking of any one who turns up at the wharf this morning that has not been able to be contacted to find an empty berth!!

We just rang the travel agent and he had no idea that the itinerary has been changed (on the P & O website) and we won't be going to Lifou and Vila. :confused: You would think that P & O would keep them up to speed.

Graham and Mandy.

I heard on the news today that the Pacific Sun had to answer a May day call and picked up 4 people from a reef somewhere after their yacht became stranded. Still, I expect after the storms this week, it would have added to any frustration. Hope all goes well for each of you when you do board and leave tomorrow.

Julie

Well it looks like the pacific dawn is back in Brisbane, hopefully mission successful.

I hope you all get to now enjoy your cruise albeit a day later than you planned.

I think you mean Pacific Sun:p;)

Archived