things cloae to Hotel in Fort Lauderdale

moffl

Hello All:

My wife and I are flying into Fort Lauderdale 2 days early for our cruise on the Grand Princess jan 16/08. We will be staying at one of the Marriots not sure if i should mention the whole name ( don't want to cause S***t) could someone tell me places to go so that i can take pictures that would be close by

Anything is better than sitting in a hotel for 2 days

thanks

Hello All:

My wife and I are flying into Fort Lauderdale 2 days early for our cruise on the Grand Princess jan 16/08. We will be staying at one of the Marriots not sure if i should mention the whole name ( don't want to cause S***t) could someone tell me places to go so that i can take pictures that would be close by

thanks

It's OK to mention the full name of the hotel and location. And probably the only way you will find accurate responses to your question. ;)

We had a great time riding the water taxi's up and down the canals. Great photo ops as you pass by the beautiful homes and yachts. Recalled the price was reasonable. Got you close to lots of the sites along the beach and around Las Olas. Looked tough at times to get a boat along the middle stops. We got on and off near the ends.

Hello All:

thanks

Hi, moffl. You should look into the roll call. We passed the 1,000 post mark so you can find lots of info and good camaradie there:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=641796

Isn't Marriott North the hotel Princess uses?

Sure would like to have a car but since we are from Saskatchewan Canada and the exchange rate along with everything else makes it kind of hard to rent a car especially if you come from s small town of 35000 and then try to drive in Fort Lauderdale and Miami.

Archived