Can't figure out what to do...

arush5268d

Hey, I'll be in Cozumel on the Ecstasy this Thursday, 11/27. I can normally sniff out the good night life pretty well, but I'm at a loss for where a guy such as myself can find the party crowd this time of year. I think there's gonna be 3 or 4 other cruise ships in port at the same time.

Any ideas?

Also...I can't find the website that shows which ship will be docked at which pier. Does anybody have that handy?

Hey, I'll be in Cozumel on the Ecstasy this Thursday, 11/27. I can normally sniff out the good night life pretty well, but I'm at a loss for where a guy such as myself can find the party crowd this time of year. I think there's gonna be 3 or 4 other cruise ships in port at the same time.

Any ideas?

Also...I can't find the website that shows which ship will be docked at which pier. Does anybody have that handy?

try google. Cruise TT. That being Thanksgiving day I'm not sure what kind of options will be there. The party crowd seems to go to Senor Frogs or Carlos and Charlies.

Heres the other ships in port with you..

27-Nov-200812014Norwegian Pearl Independence of the Seas Carnival Ecstasy Carnival Fantasy

from http://cruisett.com/ports.php?PortID=155

the party crowd will be at any number of places like Carlos and Charlies,Senor Frogs,Margaritaville or you can take one of the booze cruise excursions............

Last time we were at Senor Frogs we saw one of those disgusting families that you hope you will never encounter on the ship. The gramma and mom both flashed their breasts and the 14 or 15 year old daughter would have except the bartender stopped her.

Viv

Last time we were at Senor Frogs we saw one of those disgusting families that you hope you will never encounter on the ship. The gramma and mom both flashed their breasts and the 14 or 15 year old daughter would have except the bartender stopped her.

Viv

why do people do that??????:rolleyes:

Viv

I could do without seeing that..... or ever hearing that again!

Archived