Horseback riding on beach in PR, St. Kitts or St Maarten

tbmrt

i lived on st kitts for 3 years. i have ridden the horses there. you can ride on the beach. it was an ok ride; however, the horses are in pitiful shape. i felt like i wanted the horses to ride me, to give them a break. my recommendation for st kitts, if he is still there is gregs safari tour. this guy is great and very knowledgeable. he takes you up to the volcano, and he takes the time to point out little things like hummingbird nest etc...i would save the horses for another island. if i can help, please email me at lavetmd@hotmail.com. fyi...i moved away from st kitts in 2002.

i lived on st kitts for 3 years. i have ridden the horses there. you can ride on the beach. it was an ok ride; however, the horses are in pitiful shape. i felt like i wanted the horses to ride me, to give them a break. my recommendation for st kitts, if he is still there is gregs safari tour. this guy is great and very knowledgeable. he takes you up to the volcano, and he takes the time to point out little things like hummingbird nest etc...i would save the horses for another island. if i can help, please email me at lavetmd@hotmail.com. fyi...i moved away from st kitts in 2002.

Is this the web site? http://www.gregsafaris.com/

Please be aware that I have regularly seen notices posted on horseback excursions that here is a 250 lb weight limit and that some folks have reported a weight scale at the stable. Check ahead if any issues on that. Have a great time.

Archived