790 words on my two night Solstice sailing

flagger

Flagger,

The labels for the food items at the Oceanview Cafe were on order and had not arrived for our pre-inaugural cruise. So that issue should be solved for this sailing. I never realized how important they are until they weren't there. There is such a wide selection of food, everyone was having to ask the folks behind the counter what everything was.

I don't care what it is as much as I care what is in it--especially the stuff I can't see. If I ask a food handler if an item contains a certain ingredient, I need an honest accurate answer before I can put the food on my plate. For me, the signs aren't as important as staff having access to the needed information --even if that means that every food handler has a cheat sheet of ingredients in his back pocket!

I don't care what it is as much as I care what is in it--especially the stuff I can't see. If I ask a food handler if an item contains a certain ingredient, I need an honest accurate answer before I can put the food on my plate. For me, the signs aren't as important as staff having access to the needed information --even if that means that every food handler has a cheat sheet of ingredients in his back pocket!

I sure wouldn't trust a food handler to know what is in the food.

Archived