Irons on Solstice?

gsutter

I know that one is not allowed to bring an iron with them into the stateroom, but are their facilities available to iron clothes on the Solstice or do you have to pay for pressing? If pressing is the only option, what is the turnaround time and fees for this service? Thanks!

There are no onboard washers / dryers, nor any pressing stations. Here's the price list:

http://www.celebritycruises.com/beforeyourcruise/faq/home.do;jsessionid=0000PBlqyqJlvXAN4DwjqcLmWEB:12hdebcnj?faqSubjectName=Ship+and+Stateroom+Details&faqId=566&pagename=faq_answers

One thing that was a little disappointing (just a little!), was that there are no longer any of the little clotheslines that stretch across the shower. They're great for handwashing dainties...

Believe it or not, having a clothesline in the shower stall is important to me. I wonder why this item has been considered unnecessary on the Solstice. Perhaps it's a $ grab to remove all options of doing your own laundry.

My other method will come in handy. I bring cheap wire hangers and clothes pins on my travels. They hang very well on the upper shower frame when the door is left ajar.

What a sad state I'm in worrying about how to do my laundry onboard when I don't even have a cruise booking in progress!:(

There are no onboard washers / dryers, nor any pressing stations. Here's the price list:

http://www.celebritycruises.com/beforeyourcruise/faq/home.do;jsessionid=0000PBlqyqJlvXAN4DwjqcLmWEB:12hdebcnj?faqSubjectName=Ship+and+Stateroom+Details&faqId=566&pagename=faq_answers

One thing that was a little disappointing (just a little!), was that there are no longer any of the little clotheslines that stretch across the shower. They're great for handwashing dainties...

Try a spray can of Wrinkles Away (purchase 2 Magellans.com)It excellent works on linen,cotton & silk.

Carole

Archived