Daily programs - eurodam caribbean

fmax

Has anyone found any postings, here or online anywhere, of the Daily Programs for Eurodam since she's started sailing in the Caribbean. I'm normally good at finding things online but have had no success with this.

A new cruiser to HAL and would love to see something. I know it won't necessarily be pertinent to my sailing as the New Year's sailing is the first one for the Southern Caribbean but it would at least give me an idea of what to expect.

Thanks, frances

Has anyone found any postings, here or online anywhere, of the Daily Programs for Eurodam since she's started sailing in the Caribbean. I'm normally good at finding things online but have had no success with this.

A new cruiser to HAL and would love to see something. I know it won't necessarily be pertinent to my sailing as the New Year's sailing is the first one for the Southern Caribbean but it would at least give me an idea of what to expect.

Thanks, frances

I kept all of mine from Nov. 1. Eurodam sailing. I was just about to recycle them! It would be easier for me to send them to you b/c I don't have a scanner. Do you have a business address I could send them to??

I have one at work....I will see if the girl who scans in the records can take a break and stick in some more important work;) Its ok, I am in good with the boss-my dad:p

If you would email them to me, I would be happy to post them with mine from the Westerdam.

Rich

Archived