I Am Back From Fantasy!!!

What can I say besides things were great. I arrived at the port at 9:45, and met my coordinator Wanda and Officiant Robert. They were very nice and thorough. We went over the paper work and were guided onto the ship by 11:30. My maid and Matron then went to the forum to assist in setting up while I stayed in the cabin. I then went to the forum because I am nosey and wanted to see the room for myself. It was great. I then was given the opportunity to assist in setting things up the way that i wanted them. I then went to my cabin to dress. Wanda came to get me at 1:20 and the wedding was at 1:30, but was a little late starting because the sound tech was setting things up. So.. we got started and then it was time for me to go in . I was amazed at how well everything and everyone looked. The ceremony went well, and then we were married. We walked out, and was then introduced as Mr. and Mrs., we did the toast, cake, bouquet, and garter toss, and then social time. The food, cake, and drinks were scrumptious. Everyone like the service, and atmosphere. They even gave us an extra 20 minutes because of the delay in the start time which may have been a 5 minute delay. Prajesh, the photographer was wonderful , and didn't miss a beat. We bought the $749 package and was pleased. Prajesh also gave us approx. 45 5x7's when our package only came with 18. He said it was a gift from him. So you know we tipped him generously. I can truly say that I loved everything, and I would do it again in a heartbeat. Ladies just relax, and your day will turn out great. Let me know if you have questions.

http://s401.photobucket.com/albums/pp100/kmjonesx/Wedding/

Hi! Thanks for sharing these.. you have a beautiful family! I really like your bolero jacket that you wore with your dress! My wedding will be on a cruise to Alaska so that gave me inspiration for my dress since it might get cold on my cruise.

Thanks for sharing...and Congrats!

-V

Archived