Marriott North anything to do or see around there

moffl

My dh and i are coming in 2 days early for our cruise and would like to do some site seeing. Is there anything close by or even a beach that is close by this hotel. I love to take pictures

North ? Ft. Lauderdale? It's been a while since I stayed there. However, that's more of a business location and is not really close to the beach.

Mike

Rent a car.

love to but the place is far to large for this person from saskatchewan canada to drive in beside would get lost even with maps and then miss my cruise DH will kill me as the bill for this cruise actually hurt with the exchange rate

C'mon you don't want to spend time at the movies when you are in Florida. I understand your hesitation about the car, but getting around Fort Lauderdale is easy. The hotel is right off of 95 north at Cypress Creek Rd West. So you can easily get there from the airport. And once you look at a map you will see that almost universally, no matter where you find yourself in sightseeing, just head west to 95 and go back north to the hotel.

love to but the place is far to large for this person from saskatchewan canada to drive in beside would get lost even with maps and then miss my cruise DH will kill me as the bill for this cruise actually hurt with the exchange rate

What?? Fort Lauderdale is mainly north and south. Get a car and get out and about.

True. Fort Lauderdale is really easy to find your way around. The roads are set up in a grid and most are numbered! The numbers even correspond with the cross streets. You could definitely rent a car for what it will cost you to take cabs.

Archived