Cave-Tubbing Gear???

cmarrero1014

I know these cave tubbing threads have been beat to death but I have a few questions that I haven't been able to find answers for:

I don't have water shoes so can I just wear "disposable" tennis shoes and pack my sandal to leave on the bus for when I'm done? I guessing I will need to protect my feet while tubing.

Is there a place to change clothes? I can't imagine wearing a wet shirt and trunks on a bus back to the ship?

Any suggestions on what to take and what to leave on the ship?

Towels, will I need them?

Thanks in advance for all responses.

Cheers.

I know these cave tubbing threads have been beat to death but I have a few questions that I haven't been able to find answers for:

I don't have water shoes so can I just wear "disposable" tennis shoes and pack my sandal to leave on the bus for when I'm done? I guessing I will need to protect my feet while tubing. Yeppers, you need shoes for certain at minimum for the hike thru the rainforest. And to dispose of them is a great idea,,, the locals will appreciate the donation of them !

Is there a place to change clothes? I can't imagine wearing a wet shirt and trunks on a bus back to the ship? Yes... a great clean changing facility with restrooms.....

Any suggestions on what to take and what to leave on the ship? We brought nothing other than a small back pack with us with change of clothes, a towel, some cash for shopping, possible lunch, and tips and some snacks for the ride to and from since we were unsure if we were going to want lunch. Your things will be locked up in your vehicle and will be safe (at least ours was with Major Tom).

Towels, will I need them?See answer above.... YES !

Thanks in advance for all responses.

Cheers.

Have a GREAT TIME Cave Tubing... it is a wonderful tour and if the guide was like ours was... you will be well informed about everything about Belize as well as enjoy the beautiful sights once you are outside the city confines !

Archived