MP3 player's

october37

Does anyone know if NCL will allow me just to plug my MP3 into one of their computers for a re-charge only? I do not have a wall charger and would rather not buy one for this trip. I have speakers and love having music in the shower and while I'm getting ready.

Any other ideas for music in the room?

Michelle

Carnival Inspiration

Carnival Sensation

Does anyone know if NCL will allow me just to plug my MP3 into one of their computers for a re-charge only? I do not have a wall charger and would rather not buy one for this trip.

No, you'll need a charger.

Besides, it can take an hour or more (sometimes four hours) to get a full charge. I doubt you'd enjoy sitting around in the Internet cafe waiting for it to charge.

Do you have a laptop? If so, take it on the cruise and use it to charge your MP3 player.

I guess I'll stop being so cheap and pick up a charger...thanks for your suggestions!

Michelle

Carnival Inspiration

Carnival Sensation

You can get one very inexpensively on eBay. Not sure what model you have but here is a link to where they sell many different chargers:

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=m38&_nkw=MP3+charger&_sacat=See-All-Categories

Actually, you don't need a charger as you already have one. All you need is an outlet to USB converter like they use with iPods. Try a local store or monoprice; I picked on up for a GPS unit at monoprice for under $5 and the shipping was under a couple of bucks.

Archived