Let's help people think outside the box

klfrodo

*LOL*

Oh no not the drink maker :)

I mean the one in Dallas that supposedly went through JFK's head into Connellys arm and out his knee, ricocheted off Jackie's ass , stopped for a hamburger and a Dr. Pepper and hit JFK again

I knew what you were reffering to...on the other thread, there was talk about the drink maker and the personal massager.

:eek:

We have been putting extra change, leftover dollar bills, etc into a jar for 6 months now. We have about $54. Though the tip will be put on our SS card, we can come back knowing that we have money waiting for us no matter what. People could do this? Or have a swear jar and save money?

Though, in all honesty, we are blessed to be able to afford this cruise (dad gave it to us for honeymoon). So the money we have been saving is to tip ON TOP OF what we will be giving automatically, so we can spread happiness no matter if people celebrate holidays or not. Everyone always needs money! ;)

A swear jar is a great f*&%*&g idea. I will save enough money for my next f*^%$@g cruise in no time. Thanks for such a great mf'in idea. :D

Archived