Ship shape program

rcacace

Glad you posted this because I could not remember what the program used to be called!!

Now it is the Vitality program - there are several activities a day listed in the daily planner with the "Vitality" symbol next to them and when you participate in those activities you get a little cardboard Vitality chip. At the end of the cruise you can turn them in for keychains, hats, t-shirts, backpacks, visors.

We were on a 7 day cruise a couple of weeks ago and my husband who is very competitive decided it was our mission to earn as many as possible - between us we ended up with 55 chips and had lots of fun!! Keep in mind he got ten alone by winning Shufflegolf - don't ask, can't describe it!!

Darn, They've changed money. I've got a bunch of the old ship shape yellow dollars left over for our last cruise on RCI & was hoping to turn them in on our next trip. I guess I waited to long. :(

As of last week on the Liberty, they were still accepting ShipShape dollars! So depending on when your next cruise is - if it's not too far away - you still may be able to redeem them! :)

Darn, They've changed money. I've got a bunch of the old ship shape yellow dollars left over for our last cruise on RCI & was hoping to turn them in on our next trip. I guess I waited to long. :(

Take them along....you might get lucky. They converted mine on Mariner in September. I really had a roll as I had been saving them hoping for a better looking T shirt to come along--plus we had been across the pond and didn't have a lot of room in the luggage, etc. so I had about 75 or more.

Archived