Old past guest

frankhouse

I was on NCL's website and looking to possibly book a cruise and as I was registering it asked if I was a past guest and I am but it didn't recognize anything earlier than 1996 and I cruised on NCL in the 80's 3 times. It should be recognized regardless of when you cruised with them, whats the deal?

First - are you really old (your title - lol)

Second - the company has to at least recognize, find, accept your cruise. After all, if people just called and SAID they cruised, well...

Third - The perks are rather minimal as far as I am concerned. And to be honest, with the number of repeat customers, they can not offer too much.

I was on NCL's website and looking to possibly book a cruise and as I was registering it asked if I was a past guest and I am but it didn't recognize anything earlier than 1996 and I cruised on NCL in the 80's 3 times. It should be recognized regardless of when you cruised with them, whats the deal?

I had my Latitudes card/number from 1994, but the hubby didn't have his. NCL found it and it didn't take that long.

The perks are rather minimal as far as I am concerned. And to be honest, with the number of repeat customers, they can not offer too much.

Yeah, they really are considering, however it does make you feel a little better that you *might* get something a little more (no matter how little :p) by moving up in the *rankings* (?) just a little bit!:eek:

First - are you really old (your title - lol)

Second - the company has to at least recognize, find, accept your cruise. After all, if people just called and SAID they cruised, well...

Third - The perks are rather minimal as far as I am concerned. And to be honest, with the number of repeat customers, they can not offer too much.

It wasn't an intended pun but it worked out as one. (lol) I am a past guest and I think I qualify as old according to some.

I really enjoyed cruising on NCL but they didn't have freestyle back then. I am used to the structured dinning but would like to try freestyle. If and when I book with NCL I will let them know that I am a past guest. Thank you everybody for the quick replys. :)

I was told they did not keep records of all passengers before a certain year.

For proof of our first cruise, I sent them a copy of a photo we had taken on board the Norway which showed a life preserver with the Norway name on it.

Good luck!

I was told they did not keep records of all passengers before a certain year.

For proof of our first cruise, I sent them a copy of a photo we had taken on board the Norway which showed a life preserver with the Norway name on it.

Good luck!

Thanks, I wrote them and they said I could send them pictures to proove that I actually cruised with them. My question is where exactly did you send them and were you booking at the time or just verifying that you had cruised before. Did you physically send them or did you email as attachment?:rolleyes:

Archived