Camp Carnival Question

tricializ

:confused:

I posted this a week or so ago, but it never got any responses, so I'm sorry to those who have seen this question. I am bringing my 2 1/2 year old and 5 year old on the Glory on 3/5. I am wondering if Camp Carnival fills up (like pool chairs LOL) or if they staff it according to the number of children attending the cruise? Anyone who has experience with Carnival on this...please let me know. Thanks.

Tricia :cool:

HI ! We never had a problem with it, we could always drop off/pick up as needed. The 1st week of march ( I think that is what you said) shouldnt have too many wee ones. PEople come and go so different that it was never really crowded when we went. MY son is lokking forward to going again in 3 Days! We were on the Glory for this info so it should be good. The playroom is quite large and has tons of Cool things to do

We were on the Glory the the first week of this year and had a great experience with Camp Carnival. We went to the orientation meeting the first night and signed up our children (4 & 9). There weren't that many children on our cruise because Spring Breaks were later in the month. Just make sure you go to the meeing and get them signed up and you should have no problems.

Archived