How to book Vow Renewal?

Tfish

Just checked on Princess site and having difficulty understanding how tom book the Wedding Vow renewal.

Do you print off the form and fax to Emerald Princess?

Do you ask your TA to make the arrangements?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Fish

Just Print off the form and fax it in to Princess. When you arrive on the ship a Letter will be in your cabin giving you the date and time of the ceremony and asking you some particulars (how many years you have been married, whether you will be exchanging rings, guests etc).

Your flowers will be given to you at the chapel and the champagne will be delivered to your room.

The ceremony is lovely, the flowers were great, and they took lots of pictures. Well worth it.

Love Lenore

I had my ta book ours I went in and made final payment on cruise and mentioned we were going to renew our vows, she asked if I had booked it yet I said no so while she was on the phone with princess she reserved it for us.

You can mail or fax in the form.

Christine

Does anyone know the cost for the group vow renewal ceremony that

Princess holds for Valentines Day? I know that the vow renewal that you personally schedule is @$205 per couple for a private ceremony but when they have a group one on Valentines Day, is it cheaper & if so, do you still get all the items specified for the $205 fee?

We will be on the Grand Princess on Valentines Day & it should be formal night so was just looking for any info if anyone had been there for the group Valentines vow renewal.

Thanks for any info.

Donna

Does anyone know the cost for the group vow renewal ceremony that

Princess holds for Valentines Day? I know that the vow renewal that you personally schedule is @$205 per couple for a private ceremony but when they have a group one on Valentines Day, is it cheaper & if so, do you still get all the items specified for the $205 fee?

We will be on the Grand Princess on Valentines Day & it should be formal night so was just looking for any info if anyone had been there for the group Valentines vow renewal.

Thanks for any info. Donna

There is NO charge for the Valentine's group vow renewal. We did it a few years ago.

Archived