Galveston Grand Princess 01/22/05

Kwaye36

Hello all,

I can't believe I am the only one on this ship since it seems to be selling out. :confused: Where is everyone? I have been lurking in the other threads because no one has signed up for this roll call. :confused:

I have been on 2 other cruises, unfortunately both have been during hurricanes...I sailed during both Huricane Mitch (my TV fell in the floor and and excploded!. Then Hurricane Faye (my daughters wedding). Both were quiet bad.:( I am very suspictible to motion sickness..spent most of the time either in bed ( dramamine) or that tiny bathroom (..you don't wanna know).....I am hoping booking a cruise in January will cut down on the chances of this happening again. I just know I shouldn't give up.

I have booked a precruise stay at the Treamont..anyone know about this hotel.

I stayed at the Hilton last time. Was a very nice place.

Anyone gonna join me on this cruise? If not maybe the upgrade fairy will be arround soon....;)

Kaye

Kaye .... you're looking & posting in the wrong place! You need to go to the Princess Roll Call section and find the thread titled:

"Grand Princess - 1/22/05 - Galveston" started by 'coo359a2'

Hopefully 3rd time will be the charm, and you'll have a fantastic trip!!!

Glad to see you are on the 1/22/05 Grand. Do go to the Roll Call Thread. I also get sea sick but have found that the Ginger capsules really work. I also bring some Ginger Snap cookies along with the patch and dramine. We are staying at the Holiday Inn in Galveston.

Archived