Carnival conquest wedding review 11/23/08 long

I am so sad to be back! We had the most amazing time! Carnival was awesome as well as TWE through out the whole process. So here goes the detailed review!

FINAL CALL

Due to Hurricane Ike we were in contact with Carnival and TWE at least a month before the wedding! Myriam with Carnival and Rose with TWE were awesome in keeping us up to date! Our wedding was set for 12:30 in the Gallery and our 1.5 hour reception was to follow in Henri's disco. I was a little concerned about having the wedding right at 12:30 because we have heard customs may not clear until 12:30.

THEN NIGHT BEFORE THE WEDDING

We blocked 10 rooms at the Hilton Galveston! The hotel was amazing espically since they were still cleaning up and reparing things after hurricane Ike. We did have a few communication problems due to the lack of communication from hurricane Ike. I would totally recommend the hotel without a doubt! We had our dinner and "The Spot". We wanted something casual and cheap. The owner gave us a room upstairs free of charge which was really cool. There was a large selection of food which was great. Even though we ordered food I don't remember eating much because we were so busy visiting with out of town guests.

THE DAY OF THE WEDDING

We ordered room service for breakfast! Great food from the hotel. My maid of honor is also a cosmetologist so she worked on my hair before the make up artist from THE PERFECT FACE arrived. She was amazing and finished way ahead of time! She was totally worth the money! At 9:30 we were (the girls and i) headed to the lobby to get to the port. It is so comfusing there we had no idea where to go!!! Make sure your hubby has a copy of the fun pass and his passport! I had all our stuff in one place so one of the guests had to wait for him and give it to him. Anyway we got to the port around 9:45 and had to wait outside until everyone from the previous cruise was out. At about 10:15 the wedding parties only were let in and brought us to a huge waiting room upstairs. I was worried because I didnt want to see my honey before the wedding. I meet with Jane from TWE who made sure that my honey and I would not run into each other. I guess luck for me the bus that was to get the guests to the port broke down and they were running late!! ha ha ha Since our wedding was first she took only me through to V.I.P and got me all signed in. Then they put me in another section and had my honey in to V.I.P to get all signed in. Then they took myself and Susan another bride to be with the rest of our guests while our honeys were in the check in area. The walk up to the ship seamed like forever and then trying to find the room! But I finally made it with my maid of honor. Jane took all the flowers, unity candles, cake topper, guests gifts and all and get it all set up. The other girls made it to the room after us for touch ups while the guys dressed in my moms room down the hall. Then they left for rehersal at 12. We had plenty of time, I believe I was in my room by 11:30. I was in my room doing some final things and getting nervous. At 12:20 Jane came and got me! My dress was not ultered right so I was walking all over it. ha ha ha oh well. When we got close to the Gallery my son and father, who were walking me down the isle where there waiting for us. Renu was our photographer and he was there to take a few pictures. I saw my girls right before the left to go down the isle!! It was very sirreal. When my maid of honor started to cry so did i. Then it was my turn. all I remember was crying and the look on my honeys face! The rest was a blur ha ha ha. Everything was perfect. Before I knew it we were man and wife, kissing and down the isle. Then we went back in and took photos. Renu was really cool about what photos we wanted and letting friends and family take photos. Then we were off to the reception.

The DJ was awesome! He anounced us as we walked in. Then we cut the cake. We had no idea what we were doing but the staff was so good in helping with all that. Then we did the toasts and our dances! The food arrangement was amazing! I don't remember eating much but what I did eat was awesome! Drinks were flowing and if the didn't have it they would make it! They were always asking if we needed anything or what they could do to help. We did make CD's for the DJ which he played some of and then he played what the guests requested! He was well worth the money! Before we knew it it was the final dance. He played the song we wanted and everything! HE WAS REALLY AWESOME! Then we said goodbye to all the non sailing guests.

Renu then took us to the photo studio where we did a million photos. Next were photos on deck. The weather was cold, cloudy and windy but we still got a few good photos. Our stewerd let us skip the muster drill which was awesome! We then walked around the ship for awhile then went back to the room for a rest =) Next was dinner which I wore my dress and he wore his tux. We were over dressed but had fun! We walked around more then called it a night. We had choclate covered strawberries and some bubbly when we got back to the room =)

The rest of the cruise was totally awesome! We did the ATV's in Jamaica, Pirate Encounter in Grand Caymen (because we had our 8 nyear old with) and then we went to Mr. Sanchos on our own in Mexico and went on the Jet skiis! That was the best trip!

Renu sent us a remeinder the second day which had one of our photos on it to come look at photos that day at 10:30. The photos were awesome to say the least but we were on a budget and one of our friends took over 500 photos so we ended up with 11 for 229! Very expensive but worth it!

I will be loading photos tomorrow or the next day depending on how swamped I am at work!

Also go to the marriage games they are so much fun! We ended up on stage for the "R" rated one OMG my hubby was crazy!

If you have any other question please feel free to ask! If you would like the link to the photos when I get tehm done please send me your email address.

PS I got my flowers from Angels Accents and totally loved them!

Hope this review helps!

I am so sad to be back! We had the most amazing time! Carnival was awesome as well as TWE through out the whole process. So here goes the detailed review!

FINAL CALL

Due to Hurricane Ike we were in contact with Carnival and TWE at least a month before the wedding! Myriam with Carnival and Rose with TWE were awesome in keeping us up to date! Our wedding was set for 12:30 in the Gallery and our 1.5 hour reception was to follow in Henri's disco. I was a little concerned about having the wedding right at 12:30 because we have heard customs may not clear until 12:30.

THEN NIGHT BEFORE THE WEDDING

We blocked 10 rooms at the Hilton Galveston! The hotel was amazing espically since they were still cleaning up and reparing things after hurricane Ike. We did have a few communication problems due to the lack of communication from hurricane Ike. I would totally recommend the hotel without a doubt! We had our dinner and "The Spot". We wanted something casual and cheap. The owner gave us a room upstairs free of charge which was really cool. There was a large selection of food which was great. Even though we ordered food I don't remember eating much because we were so busy visiting with out of town guests.

THE DAY OF THE WEDDING

We ordered room service for breakfast! Great food from the hotel. My maid of honor is also a cosmetologist so she worked on my hair before the make up artist from THE PERFECT FACE arrived. She was amazing and finished way ahead of time! She was totally worth the money! At 9:30 we were (the girls and i) headed to the lobby to get to the port. It is so comfusing there we had no idea where to go!!! Make sure your hubby has a copy of the fun pass and his passport! I had all our stuff in one place so one of the guests had to wait for him and give it to him. Anyway we got to the port around 9:45 and had to wait outside until everyone from the previous cruise was out. At about 10:15 the wedding parties only were let in and brought us to a huge waiting room upstairs. I was worried because I didnt want to see my honey before the wedding. I meet with Jane from TWE who made sure that my honey and I would not run into each other. I guess luck for me the bus that was to get the guests to the port broke down and they were running late!! ha ha ha Since our wedding was first she took only me through to V.I.P and got me all signed in. Then they put me in another section and had my honey in to V.I.P to get all signed in. Then they took myself and Susan another bride to be with the rest of our guests while our honeys were in the check in area. The walk up to the ship seamed like forever and then trying to find the room! But I finally made it with my maid of honor. Jane took all the flowers, unity candles, cake topper, guests gifts and all and get it all set up. The other girls made it to the room after us for touch ups while the guys dressed in my moms room down the hall. Then they left for rehersal at 12. We had plenty of time, I believe I was in my room by 11:30. I was in my room doing some final things and getting nervous. At 12:20 Jane came and got me! My dress was not ultered right so I was walking all over it. ha ha ha oh well. When we got close to the Gallery my son and father, who were walking me down the isle where there waiting for us. Renu was our photographer and he was there to take a few pictures. I saw my girls right before the left to go down the isle!! It was very sirreal. When my maid of honor started to cry so did i. Then it was my turn. all I remember was crying and the look on my honeys face! The rest was a blur ha ha ha. Everything was perfect. Before I knew it we were man and wife, kissing and down the isle. Then we went back in and took photos. Renu was really cool about what photos we wanted and letting friends and family take photos. Then we were off to the reception.

The DJ was awesome! He anounced us as we walked in. Then we cut the cake. We had no idea what we were doing but the staff was so good in helping with all that. Then we did the toasts and our dances! The food arrangement was amazing! I don't remember eating much but what I did eat was awesome! Drinks were flowing and if the didn't have it they would make it! They were always asking if we needed anything or what they could do to help. We did make CD's for the DJ which he played some of and then he played what the guests requested! He was well worth the money! Before we knew it it was the final dance. He played the song we wanted and everything! HE WAS REALLY AWESOME! Then we said goodbye to all the non sailing guests.

Renu then took us to the photo studio where we did a million photos. Next were photos on deck. The weather was cold, cloudy and windy but we still got a few good photos. Our stewerd let us skip the muster drill which was awesome! We then walked around the ship for awhile then went back to the room for a rest =) Next was dinner which I wore my dress and he wore his tux. We were over dressed but had fun! We walked around more then called it a night. We had choclate covered strawberries and some bubbly when we got back to the room =)

The rest of the cruise was totally awesome! We did the ATV's in Jamaica, Pirate Encounter in Grand Caymen (because we had our 8 nyear old with) and then we went to Mr. Sanchos on our own in Mexico and went on the Jet skiis! That was the best trip!

Renu sent us a remeinder the second day which had one of our photos on it to come look at photos that day at 10:30. The photos were awesome to say the least but we were on a budget and one of our friends took over 500 photos so we ended up with 11 for 229! Very expensive but worth it!

I will be loading photos tomorrow or the next day depending on how swamped I am at work!

Also go to the marriage games they are so much fun! We ended up on stage for the "R" rated one OMG my hubby was crazy!

If you have any other question please feel free to ask! If you would like the link to the photos when I get tehm done please send me your email address.

PS I got my flowers from Angels Accents and totally loved them!

Hope this review helps!

I would love to see your pictures, lowash67@aol.com Thanks

Goodness! You are so beautiful! Your wedding looked beautiful and you look so happy!

Congratulations!

Thank you very much! Congrats to you too! We had the best time ever and wish everyone the same!

We totally love ROSIE and TWE and Myriam and Carnival! Jane was our officiant and also did awesome! They made our wedding a dream come true!

Thank you very much! Congrats to you too! We had the best time ever and wish everyone the same!

We totally love ROSIE and TWE and Myriam and Carnival! Jane was our officiant and also did awesome! They made our wedding a dream come true!

Sorry this is a teeny bit off topic, but did you really like The Perfect Face? And how long did it take for them to apply your makeup? Also, did it smear or smudge at all? It looks so great! It is just expensive, but you look fabulous!!

Sorry this is a teeny bit off topic, but did you really like The Perfect Face? And how long did it take for them to apply your makeup? Also, did it smear or smudge at all? It looks so great! It is just expensive, but you look fabulous!!

Please ask any questions! I am here to help just as those before me helped me!

I would TOTALLY spend the money again! I am a cosmo and was going to do my own makeup but this was the one thing we spend money on and I would do it a million times over!

I took her about an hour and it didn't move through all the crying! Not to mention I took a nap before dinner and it was still perfect the next day!

If you want to send me your email I will send you my before and after but don't laugh! I never go out without makeup! My email is jaxdevon@yahoo.com or heatherb@alphaps.com!

Hope my review helps!

I would TOTALLY spend the money again! I am a cosmo and was going to do my own makeup but this was the one thing we spend money on and I would do it a million times over!

I took her about an hour and it didn't move through all the crying! Not to mention I took a nap before dinner and it was still perfect the next day!

If you want to send me your email I will send you my before and after but don't laugh! I never go out without makeup! My email is jaxdevon@yahoo.com or heatherb@alphaps.com!

Hope my review helps!

ThankYou so much for offering! I don't go anywhere without make up either!! I'm really interested in The Perfect Face. It looks flawless! My email is jlashley2@ucok.edu. Thank you again!

Hope my review helps!

I'd love to see the before and after too. asb700@yahoo.com. How much was having your make up done by The Perfect Face? Also, how much was it for having your hair done? Thanks. (:

I'd love to see the before and after too. asb700@yahoo.com. How much was having your make up done by The Perfect Face? Also, how much was it for having your hair done? Thanks. (:

I believe the make up was 189 and I didn't have my hair done by them. Their website is http://www.theperfectface.com so you can see the up tp date prices.

Congrats and good luck!

You better believe I'm going to book them ;)

Looks flawless!

You will love it! Espically since you don't want to do you own make up for your wedding! That was what I was going to do because I don't trust anyone else to do it! Although I do now! To bad I can't afford it every day! I was so impressed! I was crying and crying and I was so worried I was going to look like my face melted but it was perfect. When we were doing the photos after I was seriously sweating and it still did't melt! Ha Ha Ha!

I can't wait to see your photos! I know you will look amazing!

Archived