Who visited GC since storms?

IBEEMOM

I was wondering, what the condition of Grand Cayman is, since all of the storms. I know that they are now receiving a limited number of cruise ships at this time. The number is to slowly increase over time. Are most of the tour attractions open? Thanks for the info.

I was wondering, what the condition of Grand Cayman is, since all of the storms.

I was on the 10/31 Conquest--one of the first ships to visit Cayman. While there is still much destruction/damage on the island, all of the major sites (sandbar/Hell/snorkeling/7-mile beach/Turtle Farm) are open.

I'm sure someone from that cruise will post pictures within days. If they haven't done so already.

We just sail Conquest 10/31. The island is still recovering from major damage. Power out on most of the island. But most of the Tourist areas have been brought back up to speed first. The locals are very happy to see us... see attached pic.

Have Fun

GCAngel.jpg.7dc2592114ecde9b17161fadf7df4429.jpg

We're in Shalimar and upcoming ones will be our 12th and 13th. This will be our 2nd time on the Conquest next month. Nice to have a port so close...just wish Pensacola had gone along with having the cruise ships come in there!

Archived