Radisson in Mobile to Terminal - Walkable?

bumbles

I'm considering parking at the Radisson in Mobile after dropping my family off at the terminal with luggage. It doesn't appear to be too far a walk...but is it a safe walk and easily navigable (i.e., do I have to cross 6 lanes of traffic???) Or are the shuttles from the parking lots pretty regular?

Thanks!

I'm considering parking at the Radisson in Mobile after dropping my family off at the terminal with luggage. It doesn't appear to be too far a walk...but is it a safe walk and easily navigable (i.e., do I have to cross 6 lanes of traffic???) Or are the shuttles from the parking lots pretty regular?

Thanks!

It is walkable. About 4 blocks. Maybe a 10 minute walk and should be safe. It is not a bad part of town. If you go the correct route you shouldn't even run into any major roads on the way. The Radisson does have a shuttle that you can take if you park there.

Thanks!

I walked with my luggage because I didn't want to wait for the shuttle. It was no problem.

• 2 weeks later...
The Radisson was great. The bellman does not make you wait around and he is very friendly, and yes it is walkable.

Thanks! Welcome back from your cruise...I read your review & saw your gorgeous picture of Jonesboro (albeit snowy). Did I read correctly that the price was $55 for parking at the Rad now?

very walkable. Easy 5-7 minutes with luggage. We shuttled to the ship but did not want to wait and try and find the shuttle after deembarkation so walked to hotel.

The parking $55 charge is for those not spending the night. If you spend the night, parking is included.

Archived