Good meeting place at PB?

erin6494

Good morning,

My husband and I will be spending the day at Paradise Beach while on the Coral Princess. Friends of his are coming to Cozumel on same day on a different ship. Is there a "landmark" of sorts where we could meet or is PB small enough that we should be able to find one another?

Also wanted to check if anyone had received discounted prices on the massages at PB. On the Princess board, a review posted that she received a 25 min massage for $10. Is this common?

Thanks for you help!

Erin

Paradise Beach is small enough where you don't need a landmark to meet at. It may take a couple of minutes of searching the rows if there are a lot of people there that day but easy. Maybe you could tie a red bandana to the edge of your umbrella to help them spot you. I would suggest that whoever gets there first, snag lounge chairs beside you for the others. Sally is the massage expert...I believe she told me the massages there $1 a minute.

Thanks Solita,

I appreciate the input. We plan on getting there early so should not be too difficult to find one another. I had read the $1/minute price but this review said the guy dropped the price when she started to walk away. Am not much of a bargainer but wanted to know what is common so I am not taken advantage of.

Have a great day...

Erin

I am the one that always has to be different! I hope to be able to spend more time out at PB but it looks like I might be back at work sooner than I thought. More details later! p.s. one of the things this island lacks is good nail polish...my one vice is my feet...no OPI here! Boo Hiss.

If the reviewer said "he" dropped the price, then it wasn't at Paradise Beach. All the massage therapists at PB are women.

Solita: love the new photo, but we'll have to come up with your own slogan to go with it! (Barefoot in Cozumel is taken) How about "Toe ring in Cozumel"... yeah, it's catchy!

Archived