How far is the Hyatt Hotel from the Radisson ?

canadagal

Hi, trying to decide which hotel reservation to keep and which one to cancel. My cruising buddies are booked into the Radisson Hotel but I was late checking it out so now it's sold out. I did manage to get a room at the Hyatt Regency concierge level and was wondering if it is within walking distance to the Radisson Hotel. Safe walk? I also have a room booked in town at the Renaissance Ocean Suites and must decide which one to cancel. If the Hyatt isn't that close then I guess it's a toss up as I would have to take a cab no matter which hotel I stayed at and I do have the advantage of being close to in town shopping at the Renaissance although I heard the Hyatt is a nicer hotel. Decisions, decisions. So anyone know how far the Hyatt is from the Radisson? Thanks!

KEEP the Hyatt reservation!

The Radisson and Hyatt are only separated by the Occidental Resort. It is a VERY easy walk between the Hyatt & Radisson.

All of the resorts along Plam Beach (with the exception of the Marriott Resort & Vacation Clubs) are connected via a concrete walkway "boardwalk" on the beach side of the resorts. Front end of the resorts are connected by a sidewalk.

Walking is perfectly safe, even at night. The walkway is lit at night. Take the same precautions as you would at home, such as do not walk alone at night, and you will be perfectly fine.

On Palm Beach: from south to north are:

Phoenix, Wyndham, Aruba Grand, Radisson, Allegro-Occidental, Hyatt, Playa Linda, Holiday Inn and then a 10 minute walk down the beach are the 2 Marriott Vacation Club timeshare units and Marriott hotel.

Archived