How do Transfers Work From Airport to Port?

Hatty324

First time cruiser. I opted to do everything through Princess (Flight, Transfer to Hotel, Hotel, Transfer to Port, Cruise, Transfer to Airport).

My question is, when I get off the plane in FLL, how will I know where to go, what to look for when it comes to my transfer to the hotel. Will it be a cab, bus, personal chauffeur? Will they be holding a sign saying Princess and then my last name, or is there a specific Princess desk I go to?

Same goes for Hotel transfer to Port and Port back to Airport.

Thanks!!

First time cruiser. I opted to do everything through Princess (Flight, Transfer to Hotel, Hotel, Transfer to Port, Cruise, Transfer to Airport).

My question is, when I get off the plane in FLL, how will I know where to go, what to look for when it comes to my transfer to the hotel. Will it be a cab, bus, personal chauffeur? Will they be holding a sign saying Princess and then my last name, or is there a specific Princess desk I go to?

Same goes for Hotel transfer to Port and Port back to Airport.

Thanks!!

Normally you will find a Princess rep at the baggage claim area. They will be holding a Princess sign, but your name will not be on it. Just check in with them and they will instruct you where to go. You will also be instructed as to what time they will transfer you from the hotel to the pier. Booking everything with Princess means they will let you know when you arrive when and where to go. Just find that Princess rep in the baggage claim area and all will go smoothly from that point. They will know the flights that have passengers booked for the pre-cruise stay since you must fill out all your flight information on Princess.com, so they do have a record. And enjoy your first cruise.

In most airports, there will be a person with a "PRINCESS" sign held up as you leave the secure area. Just stop and ask her (usually a her). They'll tell you what to do, where to go. In all probability, there will be a bunch of Princess passengers. Depending on the airport, either you will get your bags and hand them off, or a Princess person will have you identify and they'll get them. Most likely, you will have a bus to take you to the ship. It's a pretty easy process. If you put your cruise ship baggage tag on the luggage, it will meet you in at your cabin. Otherwise, you will get your bag and then put the ID tags on.

In most airports, there will be a person with a "PRINCESS" sign held up as you leave the secure area. Just stop and ask her (usually a her). They'll tell you what to do, where to go. In all probability, there will be a bunch of Princess passengers. Depending on the airport, either you will get your bags and hand them off, or a Princess person will have you identify and they'll get them. Most likely, you will have a bus to take you to the ship. It's a pretty easy process. If you put your cruise ship baggage tag on the luggage, it will meet you in at your cabin. Otherwise, you will get your bag and then put the ID tags on.
This is correct. Since you are using the Princess transfers and pre-cruise package, I'd put my cruise luggage tags on my suitcases before leaving home. That way, should there be any delay by the airline, Princess will be able to identify your luggage and either deliver it to your hotel or to the ship.

Just make sure you check that your luggage is off the bus when you arrive at the pier and that they load it for the cruise you are going on. Friends of ours did not check. There were 2 Princess ships leaving that day and their luggage was loaded on the wrong ship and they did not have their luggage for 10 days.....and yes, their luggage tags with the correct ship was on the luggage.

Archived