Bon voyage gifts??

BurgerBits

On Century last summer, I purchased several Bon Voyage gifts from Celebrity to be delivered to other ppl with whom we were traveling. One of the items I bought was 'Stateroom Decorations,' which I had ordered for a specific day during the 12-night cruise. Other items were also ordered to be delivered halfway through.

The 'decorations' never appeared. Every single other item purchased was delivered, en masse, on embarkation day, by three different people. The notes on the cards were misspelled, missing words and phrases, and in some instances, just wrong. Directed to the wrong people.

I would LIKE to purchase some BV gifts for our upcoming Solstice cruise, but this past experience has not left me confident that things will be handled correctly.

Is there some secret formula or handshake or gratuity that needs to be extended to get this done right? Complaints to the BV department fell on deaf ears. I was NOT refunded the amount for the missing decorations, either :mad:. Okay, not a huge deal, but still -

Any recommendations, insights, or suggestions from those of you who've had it work well?? Thanks!

Archived