Past Guest Party on 4 Nighter?

SunPacific

I know, I know, there have been a jillion posts on this :rolleyes: BUT I thought on one of those posts someone indicated there is no PGP on the shorter cruises. Couldn't find it in my search. Cathyz or CJW or anyone else on the 4 nighter Paradise, can you answer my question? TYIA!:)

I know, I know, there have been a jillion posts on this :rolleyes: BUT I thought on one of those posts someone indicated there is no PGP on the shorter cruises. Couldn't find it in my search. Cathyz or CJW or anyone else on the 4 nighter Paradise, can you answer my question? TYIA!:)

Yes, that's true, Past Guest parties only on 5-night or longer, we had one on the Elation this year (5 nights), but not on either Paradise (4 nights). Have a great time on the Paradise!

. . .but not on either Paradise (4 nights). Have a great time on the Paradise!

Thanks, we are getting very, very excited now! My hubby NEVER wears a suit (contractor) but he will on elegant night. I LOVE seeing him dressed up!:D

Thanks, we are getting very, very excited now! My hubby NEVER wears a suit (contractor) but he will on elegant night. I LOVE seeing him dressed up!:D

Have a great time! I really like the Paradise and she'll be even better all spiffed up after dry dock!

Have a great time! I really like the Paradise and she'll be even better all spiffed up after dry dock!

Cathy, I know, I know - I'm even more excited now! On another thread, someone posted exactly what is being done. No Waterworks, as you had thought, but in addition to general sprucing up, there will be a serenity area and she is not getting a screen on the Lido (too intrusive IMHO). Also, the Cat. 12 suites are definitely getting flat screens and other upgrades. They are going to have a hard time getting me off that ship.:D

Cathy, I know, I know - I'm even more excited now! On another thread, someone posted exactly what is being done. No Waterworks, as you had thought, but in addition to general sprucing up, there will be a serenity area and she is not getting a screen on the Lido (too intrusive IMHO). Also, the Cat. 12 suites are definitely getting flat screens and other upgrades. They are going to have a hard time getting me off that ship.:D

The serenity area will be really nice, it's so quiet back there. We frequently sit at the tables on the 2 little wings above where the serenity area will be that stick out from the buffet dining area, not alot of people know about those, so they're never crowded. We're on the Spirit in March, but I think we'll have to arrange a Paradise trip later in the year!

Archived