pre-cruise hotel ?

MrSchwump

Has anyone ever stayed at the Comfort Inn in Levittown (Puerto Rico NOT NY!), which looks like a western suburb of San Juan. I'm curious about how far it is from Old San Juan and the cruise terminals and wonder what appx. cab fares would be.

At the time of our sailing (2/22) most everything near OSJ is booked or is very expensive.

Thanks!

This hotel is west - past Bacardi. It is probably a 25 min drive. I have never been that way (I stop when I get to Bacardi!).

That is out of the tourist area, so I can't say exactly about cab fare- probably about $35 each way. If you call the hotel, they will know.

Have you checked some of the smaller places in Condado or Ocean Park? Look at the Le Consulat, Canario Inn, El Canario by the Sea, El Canario by the Lagoon, or even the Coral Inn. Closer to the action, cheaper cab rides, decently priced.

Or lots of people on here have great luck with Priceline...

Has anyone ever stayed at the Comfort Inn in Levittown (Puerto Rico NOT NY!), which looks like a western suburb of San Juan. I'm curious about how far it is from Old San Juan and the cruise terminals and wonder what appx. cab fares would be.

At the time of our sailing (2/22) most everything near OSJ is booked or is very expensive.

Thanks!

try condado or isla verde area, the hotel you are talking is out of the tourist area and is outside san juan city limits (meaning you need a car or taxi is expensive

Archived