How to make it through the LAST MONTH

sgriff17

So after careful deliberation I have come to the conclusion that the LAST MONTH before a cruise is the hardest. Reason being: The week before the cruise is filled with so much anticipation and last minute packing that it goes by quickly. 1 month out, or more, is so far away you really don't start thinking about it yet. (Well, in my case I think about it daily...but dont get obsessed quite yet).

So, what do you all do to pass the time? I like looking at cruise photos and right now Crusngators Triumph pics are doing the job :)

Ironically enough, watching Boat Trip and Titanic make some of the nights go by without having to be on Cruise Critic all freakin night (Im neither gay nor hoping the ship sinks)...what a horrible thought.

WHAT DO I DO? Other than work out like crazy so I can get my abs back just in time to lose them by drinking and eating all day...mmmm......

And finally, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Maybe i just need to plan more? Maybe 1 every month??

the days seem to drag on!! I try to count how many working days are left, and now there is only one more monday to go through. The last week just takes forever........but yes, I too feel for the ones with 3 months left LOL;)

Cheryl

Archived