What is your favorite drink on board?

mickym

Looking to try someting new to drink on our Jan. cruise. What are your favoirtes?

Bloody Mary speical in the morning, Beer with lunch. Vodka tonic in the afternoon, Wine with dinner. 18 year old scotch at the cigar bar after dinner. Repete daily :D

Kiss on the Lips....yummy! I have a hankering for a Bloody Mary too. Im with Wasiii....60 hours till sail away!!!! :D

.....can't wait for The Maniacs to take over the Miracle and have that Double Long Island Iced Tea in my hand and going down my throat.

See you at the M&G!

:eek:

wasiii

Miami Vice...... hands down... LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!

#2 would be the Dirty Banana then the Funship Special...

DH doesn't like foo foo drinks... but he loved them on the ship... he shared 2 buckets of beer before sailaway with one of our CC roll call buddies... after that he was a foo foo drink kinda guy!! :D

Miami Vice...... hands down... LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!

#2 would be the Dirty Banana then the Funship Special...

DH doesn't like foo foo drinks... but he loved them on the ship... he shared 2 buckets of beer before sailaway with one of our CC roll call buddies... after that he was a foo foo drink kinda guy!! :D

We are trying to decide what to order for our first celebration drink when we board...I am more of a straight up scotch drinker but that just seems wrong for a Caribbean cruise.

Can you tell me what is in the above drinks and/or what they taste like? Love this thread! Also do they have an umbrella as garnish--very important. ;)

.....can't wait for The Maniacs to take over the Miracle and have that Double Long Island Iced Tea in my hand and going down my throat.

wasiii

Oh my! A Double Long Island Iced Tea? That is a serious drink, I don't know if I could handle that. Kudos to you though :D

My absolute favorite is a Mexican Mama. Nothing better, imo :)

Kiss on the Lips is a close second, though, and Goombay Smash ranks high on my list. ...Man, why can't I get a cruise in soon?

A Miami Vice is 1/2 stawberry daiquiri and 1/2 pina colada and they usally swirl it in a tall glass. Mix it up,and Yum!:p

I had never heard of them until on CC. I drink Parrot Bay Rum & diet coke (less calories), Wine with dinner. Maimi Vices are my splurge drink!

We are trying to decide what to order for our first celebration drink when we board...I am more of a straight up scotch drinker but that just seems wrong for a Caribbean cruise.

Can you tell me what is in the above drinks and/or what they taste like? Love this thread! Also do they have an umbrella as garnish--very important. ;)

On our last cruise I had the bartender put an umbrella in my beer :D

I love Yellowbirds......refreshing' date=' lots of booze and an umbrella......with a kick like a mule. It's made fresh so you know how much booze is being used, too (for those who complain about watered down drinks). It actually contains both white and dark rum AND a nice finishing splash of Galiano....YUMMY.

[/quote']

Great description............now I'm thirsty :)

Can someone advise which "special or fu-fu drinks DO NOT HAVE PINAPPLE in them. I swell up from tropical fruits - especially pinapple. I also swell up from eating too much - but I don't let that one stop me... Ha. Ha.

The Ultimate Suntan doesn't have pinapple....

1oz. Bacardi Rum

1/4oz. De Kuyper Creme de Banana

1/4oz. De Kuyper Blackberry Brandy

1,1/2ozs. sweet & sour

1,1/2ozs Orange juice

Float grenadine

What is in the Funship Special and Kiss on the Lips?

~Kristie

Fun Ship-

1oz Vodka

1,1/2oz light rum

1/4oz apricot brandy

1/4oz amaretto

6ozs fruit punch

not sure about kiss on the lips it's not listed in the Carnival drink book

Archived