Sabatini's on the Golden

Glenrie

According to the cruise answer book from Princess, it's also open for lunch on sea days. We've got 10 sea days on the Hawaii cruise. 5 days till open seas!!!

Whattya know!.. I checked and you are entirely correct, the Answer Book does say that Sabatini's is open on select sea days for lunch. Hmmmm... well on our last voyage to the MR on the Sapphire, it wasn't open any day for lunch, so maybe it is ship/itinerary specific? Probably on the Golden it will be... enjoy! and report back how it was!

Especially if your relish the loveliest of dinners and presentation of courses.................it is a most delightful experience and well worth the extra...............we celebrated a birthday the head maidre'd found out and was explaining and making us feel so special.............we were elite and I made special effort to have pastry chef make a rum cake to put the candles on! I did pay extra $10 for that......................enjoy..........we just did the Oct. 29 trip to Hawaii........also did Chef's dinner and that is exceptional, as well............sailinsal

Archived