Final Documents

Mona Lisa

We sail the Lirica on December 27th. I am curious about our documents. Any idea when to expect them? I imagine it depends on our TA and how long she holds onto them.

We did Express Check-In and printed it out for boarding so I guess having the final documents is not really necessary. Doesn't MSC still send luggage tags?

With this bitter cold weather and holiday traffic, I am anxious to head to the Caribbean! :D

We sail the Lirica on December 27th. I am curious about our documents. Any idea when to expect them? I imagine it depends on our TA and how long she holds onto them.

We did Express Check-In and printed it out for boarding so I guess having the final documents is not really necessary. Doesn't MSC still send luggage tags?

With this bitter cold weather and holiday traffic, I am anxious to head to the Caribbean! :D

We are on the Jan. 23rd Lirica sailing and rec'd our documents this wk. Luggage tags were included, but we've done (and will do) all the other check-in stuff online. Fortunately for us, we will just drive across Alligator Alley to board the ship.

We sail on the Lirica on the 3 of Jan. and we got our doc. yesterday. I did not realize that the ship does not sail until 7 PM. I wonder what time we will be able to go on board. We have to be out of our hotel by 11 AM. Does anyone know what time we can go aboard?

Thanks

Rita

I hear ya cold weather....we are right across the river from Cincy....its too cold too soon!!

Henepup

We sail on the Lirica on the 3 of Jan. and we got our doc. yesterday. I did not realize that the ship does not sail until 7 PM. I wonder what time we will be able to go on board. We have to be out of our hotel by 11 AM. Does anyone know what time we can go aboard?

Thanks

Rita

Last 2 times I boarded in Fort lauderdale it was officially 3 hours before. The first occasion my flight from the UK was very late and they had to hold the ship for us. On the last occasion they flew me out the day before and put me up in the airport Hilton. I had to vacate my room about the same time but stuck my luggage in the hotel's left luggage facility and had a late lunch thenI went along at just after 3pm and expected to have to wait a while for check in to open but they had opened early because so many US passengers had turned up very early, they decided to open early. You may be in luck and get aboard before the official time which will be on your travel documents when they arrive.

Archived