Question about Blue Lagoon on Jewel

terri1020

We enjoyed the blue lagoon a few mornings while on the Dawn in october. We had freshly made eggs or omelets instead of waiting on line at the buffet.

They had coffee,tea,hot chocolate, and juices...

Great for lunch or a quick dinner as well.

Their wings are awesome as is their tomato basil soup!!!

I also enjoyed the fish and chips.

It's a 24 hours diner style but small, very enjoyable and quick ..

I LOVE coffee and we will be staying on deck 8, so I thought it would be a great place to get some early in the morning when the rest of my group sleeps in.

On the Dawn, the Blue Lagoon was in a major "hall way" of traffic going from the Atrium, aft. One could just stop in the hall and fill up their travel mug (do this by using one of their cups -- sanitation issue) and get the condiments right there. I don't know about the Jewel.

I LOVE coffee and we will be staying on deck 8, so I thought it would be a great place to get some early in the morning when the rest of my group sleeps in.

Sleeps in? You're funny! We'll probably be up BEFORE you!

The Blue Lagoon on the Jewel appears to be laid out like it is on the Pearl. It's a nice little restaurant area, with tables and waitress service. Limited menu, and unfortunately, I don't know the answer on coffee lol :D

BTW, you have a coffee pot in your room, creamer, sugar, everything. Now, as I like stronger coffee and my stateroom was on deck 11 AFT, I would just go up one flight and have that great cappacino the Garden cafe had on the Pearl. The machine was on starboard AFT in the Garden Cafe. LOVED IT!

Archived