Asking for recent OS info on the Star

JRF83

Greetings!

I'm looking for a recomendation of the "best" of the two Owner Suites on the Star. Also, I was told they recently discontinued the complimentry 2 liters of alcohol with the OS suite.

We spend alot of deck time and were wondering about the wind conditions during active sailing as well. Any thoughts, experiences or suggestions would be welcome.

Happy Holidays!

Jim

Greetings!

I'm looking for a recomendation of the "best" of the two Owner Suites on the Star. Also, I was told they recently discontinued the complimentry 2 liters of alcohol with the OS suite.

We spend alot of deck time and were wondering about the wind conditions during active sailing as well. Any thoughts, experiences or suggestions would be welcome.

Happy Holidays!

Jim

Jim,

We sail the Dawn which is the sister ship to the Star. The OS on deck 10 are larger then the ones on deck 9. There is a bigger dining area in cabins on deck 10. The walkin closet is larger also.

You can't really be out on the front deck when they are cruising fast. You can in port or going in & out and if they don't have to do 20kts to get to the next port.

We are sailiing today in the OS on the Gem You still get the 3 bottles of liquor & soda & mixers.

There are pics of both cabins in the webshots link.

Dec 1 is 10506 & May12 is 9506

They are awesome cabins

Happy Cruising,

Monty

We are sailiing today in the OS on the Gem You still get the 3 bottles of liquor & soda & mixers.

Happy Cruising,

Monty

If that true for all the OS's on all the ships? We are crusing on the Dawn in Frebruary with a group that I am corrdinating. One the cruisers is in the OS and was "taken aback" at the costs of stocking his bar. My impression is no one ever said anything to him about comp liquor in the OS

Thanks

Thanks to both of you for your responses! Monty, great info. As I mentioned there does seem to be some conflicting info on whether or not NCL has discontinued this ammenity.

Any thoughts on how we follow that to ground for the most accurate info? I remain hesitant to just call NCL customer service - that usually proves to be a crap shoot -imo.

Thanks again for your insight - Happy Holidays and safe travels

Jim

If that true for all the OS's on all the ships? We are crusing on the Dawn in Frebruary with a group that I am corrdinating. One the cruisers is in the OS and was "taken aback" at the costs of stocking his bar. My impression is no one ever said anything to him about comp liquor in the OS

Thanks

We had 3 one litre bottles of liquor (chosen from a menu left in the room) in our OS on Jewel last year. If you don't drink liquor, they could be exhanged for wine. Also, unlimited complimentary cans of soda, large pitchers of juice (i.e. orange, grapefruit or cranberry for vodka), bottled Evian. It's very nice.

Archived