Serenade of the seas menus

Sailing on Serenade in January and trying to plan a night at Chops. Wondering if anyone has a link where I can find the dinner menus for Serenade?

On a seperate note, this is our 3rd cruise with RCI with the previous two being on Freedom and Liberty. Wondering if I'll be disappointed with a smaller ship? Thoughts??

We were on the serenade in 2004 (Ithink that was the date) and we loved it! We later went on the Adventure and Explorer and loved them also. I did like the inside promenade area a lot but I like the itinerary of the Serenade best! You get out of it what you put into it. If you are determined to have fun you will no matter what ship you are on. We are doing the Serenade again in March.

Just got off the Serenade a week ago. The ship is in good condition and the Radiance class is our favorite.

Everyone who dined at Chops seemed to be very happy and my DH finally agreed we will do it on our next cruise. We had such a great table in the main dining room he didn't want to leave our new friends.

If you have any specific questions please ask and I will try to provide an answer or two.

Thank you for your responses. Alcpa1, do you happen to remember what was offered in the main dining room as entre's on the last night (Friday)? That's the night we're planning on going to chops and wondered what we'll be missing in the main dining room.

Archived