Decorate your door

oavcech95

Since it appears that you're going to be on a Christmas cruise, why don't you have your children create some holiday decorations or they could bring some things that they made in school.

You may also want to place a little (1ft type) Christmas tree and some tiny decorations in your cabin. Some garland and/or lights would be awesome too!

We always let our kids make a personalized door sign for all of the cabins in our party on the cruise. They will usually write the occupants name, then draw some sort of picture underneath to go along with it.

Once we return home, we hang the door sign in our laundry room. We are getting quite a collection of signs from our cruises!

CeleBrat

Celebrat...what a neat idea. I was thinking about purchasing the Bon Voyage package from the cruiseline but now I'm thinking of letting the kids make a sign and bringing our our streamers and balloons to decorate with! Thanks for sharing!

One of our cruises was after Thanksgiving and during the Christmas "season". So I gave the kids a bag of inexpensive gift bows. They stuck them all over the door. :)

Some ship doors are magnetic, (Disney's are but I don't know about Celebrity) - so on Disney we had a bunch of door magnets.

Have fun!

Archived