My OPINION of RCCL Serenade of the Seas 10/30 - 11/6

Ok, ok, this is all well and good, but since it IS happy hour, I won't be happy until there are some SNACKS to go with this vat o' booze. I don't mean to go off-topic, but doesn't anyone have a pizza roll, cocktail wienie, or fried anything they can pass my way?

Laurie

You guys make me smile:D

Or maybe it's the two very yummy cosmos I've consumed while cooking dinner!! 30 years ago I was drinking Annie Green Springs Apricot Splash. Today, it's Cosmopolitans w/Absolute & Cointreau. Life is particularly good this Friday evening.

I want to know how to get all those cute little thingies you folks are using in your posts (I'm a little technically challenged).

Cathy

Ahhhh Annie Green...Now see thats who made my Tickle Pink

I use smiley Central...

With you TahoeBob. I happen to be successful and choose NOT to cruise on the high ends (did twice) because of the attitudes. I also must have fairly low standards regarding food because I'm never disappointed. Can I come to your next BBQ and drink beer out of a can?

Alrighty then..... I am good to go!!! Anyone interested in a bikini martini?12_13_1.gif

And yes Mammallamma - life was just as good before, during and after and will continue to be just that, pretty dog-gone 1071.gif good. The fact that we'll be going full-blast into cruise mode right after the holidays is a BONUS!

7_6_4.gif

Cathy

'Scuse me for getting a little OT here.......does anyone here that uses those cute smileys know where I can get them for a MAC computer? I want some, but they won't download to a MAC. :confused:

Anyways, let the partying begin!!!!!!! :eek:

Whirl Pool Whammy..

Jacuzzi Juice

Hot Tub Tonic

Love these! So clever! Do we get to vote? I say...Hot Tub Tonic. :D

RivRandy --If it gets too hot around the whirlpool, can I join you at the kiddie pool? Or you can just add your Margaritas to our Hot Tub Hodgepodge. :D

Archived