How To Be The First One On Board In Miami!

abitaturbodog

When we sailed out of Miami on Liberty a few weeks ago, there was a little game that could win you the chance to be the first ones on board. The staff announced to look under your seat for a blue card (about 11x5). If you had this card stuck to the bottom of your seat, you win! Only 1 card was found, but I think there were more because when we were debarking, we watched a woman hiding the cards and she had a couple in her hand.

So if you get to port early, look under the seats!

When we sailed out of Miami on Liberty a few weeks ago, there was a little game that could win you the chance to be the first ones on board. The staff announced to look under your seat for a blue card (about 11x5). If you had this card stuck to the bottom of your seat, you win! Only 1 card was found, but I think there were more because when we were debarking, we watched a woman hiding the cards and she had a couple in her hand.

So if you get to port early, look under the seats!

LMAO this must be new.. thanks for the heads up:D:D

• I get this image of sneaking around....checking under seats........
  • People thinking you are some kind of Perv..crawling under their seat.

• Then trying to trick them out of their seat.............
  • Find out their name, have em paged.......

:D:D:D

• I get this image of sneaking around....checking under seats........
  • People thinking you are some kind of Perv..crawling under their seat.

• Then trying to trick them out of their seat.............
  • Find out their name, have em paged.......

:D:D:D

LOL!!!! Very funny!

Thanks for sharing this....It sure would be fun to "win" and get to walk on first just for fun

im leavin from miami in a month and a half...and i WILL win the 1st on board! ill run to my room, put my stuff down, and run upstairs to the lido deck in my bikini and have a drink while watchin everyone attempt to board!

hahahhah i cant WAIT

This is fun!

My sister was actually #1 on board in Sep. We were in the VIP room and they took us up.

The crew wasn't quite ready for us, so we had to wait a bit at the top of the gangway.

For the cruise this weekend I am not planning on getting there quite so early.

• 4 weeks later...

Good to know!! Thanks!

I am not sure yet when we will arrive at the port but I do usually like to be early. It would be cool to be in that first group that boards. i would just love to be sitting on the Lido deck nice and relaxed and enjoy watching the faces and excitement as all the Pax arrive!

Thanks for keeping us updated on this thread!!

Good to know!! Thanks!

I am not sure yet when we will arrive at the port but I do usually like to be early. It would be cool to be in that first group that boards. i would just love to be sitting on the Lido deck nice and relaxed and enjoy watching the faces and excitement as all the Pax arrive!

Thanks for keeping us updated on this thread!!

We got there at 10:20. They announced it about 11:00 to look under your seats we had no clue just luck!!

We had a card under our seat on Dec 6 for Liberty:D. We didn't know about it and when they announced it I though it was a joke to get people up and moving around. Finally my wife told me to look anyway and there it was!! You get to board after the VIP guest.

Check the very last row on the left side while facing the ship!!

We had a card under our seat on Dec 6 for Liberty:D. We didn't know about it and when they announced it I though it was a joke to get people up and moving around. Finally my wife told me to look anyway and there it was!! You get to board after the VIP guest.

Check the very last row on the left side while facing the ship!!

I forgot to say they did this at 11:30, so get there early to find the magic seat!

Archived