Snorkeling

marieadela

I will be in the Cayman Island May 12th and would like to go snorkeling. :D The past 2 times, in Oct. and Nov., we went to Eden Rock good snorkeling but a little rough. I was just wondering how the snorkeling would be at Cheeseburger Reef, wreck of the Cali and Wreck of the Gamma this time of year.

Also, is there any place to rent fins around there or will we have to get them from Eden Rock and take them with us.

How far of a walk would it be from tender to go to Cheeseburger Reef, Wreck of the Cali or Wreck of the Gamma?

I just left Grand Cayman yesterday and we snorkeled at Eden Rock. Yes, it was quite a workout, trying to swim in the strong current, but the underwater views were incredible.

I'd guess the Cali and Cheeseburger were no more than a 10-minute walk from the tender area.

We passed the Wreck of the Cali and I did see a dive shop right by it. Sorry but I didn't get the name. You can probably google it and send an inquiry.

Have fun.

Archived