transfer from port everglades to port canaveral

mezza

We have reached the time in our life when we no longer want to hire a car. If we disembark Ft Lauderdale, can we transfer to Port canaveral for embarkartion on the same day, any way other than by hire-car? I can see very expensive limosines and shuttles from the airport. How long is the journey and what is the least stressful way at a reasonable price?

We have reached the time in our life when we no longer want to hire a car. If we disembark Ft Lauderdale, can we transfer to Port canaveral for embarkartion on the same day, any way other than by hire-car? I can see very expensive limosines and shuttles from the airport. How long is the journey and what is the least stressful way at a reasonable price?

If you are sailing from Port Canaveral I would fly to Orlando. Its 45 miles away. Ft Lauderdale is about 180 and right next to Port Everglades. The best way to get here from Ft. Lauderdale is to rent a car. It is cheap and easy. One road I-95 brings you here and it is easy.

The drive from Port Everglades to Port Canaveral should be around 3 hours, maybe more. You might try flying. Southwest has some non-stops between FLL and MCO. You could take the 11:40am non-stop that arrives at MCO at 12:45pm, then catch the cruiseline transfers or a shuttle service to the pier.

Archived