Need Advice or an I just SOL

Hi all, I need some advice. While on the Jewel of the Seas this last Nov. 7-17, I went to the Spa and had the Lime & Ginger Scrub (wonderful) Following the massage, I purchased the scrub. I had purchased it in the past, on previous cruise, but was almost out. I took the container back to my cabin, packed it and brought it home. I never checked it out. Here-in lies my problem. I got it out this last weekend as I had finished my old one, and it was EMPTY. They must have sold me a used one. It was $55.00 which won't make or break me, but I really wanted the product.

Has anyone every had anything like this happen?

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what if anything I can do. I have no proof that I didn't just use it up....... but I didn't.:(

Thanks in advance. Lori

contact elemis and tell them your story. i hope they send you a replacement but they may not. it's worth a try, though. good luck!

http://www.elemis.com/Legals/Contact.aspx

Thanks for the advise. I emailed them yesterday and received a reply today from Nicky Calais. She said if I would send them a copy of my receipt they would send me a replacement or I could return the empty jar.. Hopefully, I still have the receipt since she said I could fax it.

Once again the people on this board have come to my rescue.....

Thanks again.. Lori:)

Glad to hear it! Their stuff is pretty expensive - especially for an empty box!!! :eek:

I know I will check my packages next time before I leave the spa.... I really think it was an honest mistake and that Elemis is being very generous....

Hey... maybe I should have asked for a free cruise or LARGE OBC on my next cruise :rolleyes: lol

I had an unfortunate Steiner spa incident while on a Carnival ship. Never again. :mad::mad:

I emailed Steiner and received a cordial reply from Nicky Calais too. She fixed everything. They are a good company and I buy many products from them.

Glad to hear they righted the situation.:)

Archived