Dolphin Swim at Chankanaab

petnumber1

Hi all!

Like a dummy, I let the cruise slip up on me without doing a lot of planning (crazy last few months) - we're sailing this Saturday. So after doing a marathon session of reading these boards over the weekend, I decided that my son would LOVE the dolphin and sea lion swims in Cozumel. I filled out a reservation request at Cozumel Insider and sent it off, expecting to be told they had been booked up months ago.

I was pleasantly surprised to receive an email from them Monday morning saying that they had open spots and could confirm both the dolphin and the sea lion swims for us!!! Maybe our particular date isn't overly popular or maybe they had other reservations cancel - who knows?

So if you want to do this activity and have been told they're full, keep checking back, or email them and ask if you can be put on a waiting list of some sort. Can't hurt, and you might luck out like we did!

Now, if I can only get Capt. Marvin to reply about his Stingray City tour in Grand Cayman..... :)

Janet

That is great news and I'm sure your son will have a blast. My very good friends, Marco Polo, Marcus, and Felix, work out there. Polo is supervisor of dolphin training - Marcus and Felix do photos and videos of the dolphin swim. Hope your visit to our little island paradise is fun!

Archived