Ocean Players Club vs. Carnival Players Club

Rosefloater

Well if you go to Carnival players club the same page and links appear for Ocean players club I belong to OPC but signed up for CPC although it doesnt appear there is any difference right now other than the name. I had heard it was just a re-branding thing Carnival was doing. Guess I will find out my next cruise.

A mailout I received said Carnival Players Club will supercede Ocean Players Club on 1/1/09.

Does this mean that Carnival will be running it themselves instead of subbing it out like they do the Spa and Gift Shop????

Does this mean that Carnival will be running it themselves instead of subbing it out like they do the Spa and Gift Shop????

hmmmm ?

I wonder if, in the long run, this means anything more to us than a different name...?

I have never sailed on other lines that Carnival owns - are they now going to have a Princess and Holland America Players club? Will it be "easy" to take "credit" from one line to another - or will another person have to handle things for you... inquiring minds want to know, LOL

Tom

hmmmm ?

I wonder if, in the long run, this means anything more to us than a different name...?

I have never sailed on other lines that Carnival owns - are they now going to have a Princess and Holland America Players club? Will it be "easy" to take "credit" from one line to another - or will another person have to handle things for you... inquiring minds want to know, LOL

Tom

That's a good question....

Archived