Coke Card - CB

isyer1

Just a word of warning not all the coke (diet coke in my case) is the same on the CB. Several of the bars have little to no CO2 (bubbles) in the soda making is gross. This actually turned into a running joke during the week and we started to log where the best sodas could be obtained. Here is our list:

Good

Lobby Bar

Crooners

Wheelhouse

Club Fusion

Outriggers

Tradewinds

Bad:

Princess Theater - The worst

Horizon Court - Really Bad

Calypso - I think its the same as horizon court.

As you can see we tried lots of cokes!!

Like any bar or restaurant that serves fountain pop, the tanks can run dry. You could just as likely go to the same bar a day later and find the syrup low instead of the co2. I never had an issue on the CB in January.

Like any bar or restaurant that serves fountain pop, the tanks can run dry. You could just as likely go to the same bar a day later and find the syrup low instead of the co2. I never had an issue on the CB in January.

You would think so wouldnt you.... but I can confirm the same results were found day after day. Trust me this turned into a research project!

All I can say is that January was a long time ago.

During the course of this research project, did any of the researchers bother to tell anyone the coke was bad at these bars to see if it would be rectified? If I am at a bar or restaurant and it is obvious that either the syrup or the co2 is low, I mention it to the staff so it can be fixed, hopefully before my refill. Sometimes, consumers deserve what they get when they stay silent about it.

During the course of this research project, did any of the researchers bother to tell anyone the coke was bad at these bars to see if it would be rectified? If I am at a bar or restaurant and it is obvious that either the syrup or the co2 is low, I mention it to the staff so it can be fixed, hopefully before my refill. Sometimes, consumers deserve what they get when they stay silent about it.

Dan, each and every time we recieved a bad soda the server was told about the problem and to their credit each one said that they would check on it. Several times we even told the servers thank you for soda with bubbles. I think our study was fair to princess, and this didnt ruin our cruise it was a lot of fun hunting for soda.

Why are you taking such a negative tone?

Why do you think my tone is negative? I just asked a simple question. You were the one complaining about the soda at different bars and made no mention that you actually tried to rectify anything. Some people on here like to complain about service but take no action to actually get it fixed, so I was wondering if you were one of them.

Archived