Spirit Dailies!!!!!!!!!

crewsin250

Got all of them from last week but probably won't be able to scan them until this weekend at best. Slow scanner (about 5 minutes per page) so with 7x4pages it will take a while.

If you have specific questions I'd be more than happy to answer them. Keep in mind that the entertainment probably will change. Also, the Cruise Director, Iian, is definitely be going to be leaving. Not permanantly, but he is going to be spending Christmas at home with his wife and little girl.

I do NOT mean this as any insult or slam. Really.

But, what do people do with the dailies they get in advance?

I mean, things change often, so even if you have them, they change after you board.

I can never figure out what I want to do TODAY, and for sure not next month.

Just wondering?

garycarla, I don't think things would change that much for the same iterniary out of the same port. If you were talking months ahead on a different ship yes.

Bad news all. Scanner is not working. I've got one of those fax/copy/print/scan HP monstrosities and moved it to be a network printer last month (which was an ordeal). I tried plugging it in locally and it still doesn't want to scan.

Anyone out there that is willing to do the scanning I'll snail mail the dailys to. Just request that you return them and send me the images as well. I'll even put them up somewhere if you don't have a photo gallery.

Contact me at "george AT granddevelopment DOT com".

I do NOT mean this as any insult or slam. Really.

But, what do people do with the dailies they get in advance?

I mean, things change often, so even if you have them, they change after you board.

I can never figure out what I want to do TODAY, and for sure not next month.

Just wondering?

This made me smile. I too am always changing my mind - I love to go through the daily the night before and highlight everything I want to do, and then see what we actually get around to or add in the next day!

But I confess I LOVE reading dailies (and menus!) of cruises, it gives me an idea of what we might get to do, and just fuels my excitement for our trip in general. I sent my mom, who is going on our next cruise with us for her first cruise, a link to a site that had some scanned dailies and it was great for her to see what types of events might be on ship. (now she's really looking forward to a singles party :p)

So at least for myself I can say I don't need to see a daily to start PLANNING now, just to start dreaming and getting in vacation mode now!

This made me smile. I too am always changing my mind - I love to go through the daily the night before and highlight everything I want to do, and then see what we actually get around to or add in the next day!

But I confess I LOVE reading dailies (and menus!) of cruises, it gives me an idea of what we might get to do, and just fuels my excitement for our trip in general. I sent my mom, who is going on our next cruise with us for her first cruise, a link to a site that had some scanned dailies and it was great for her to see what types of events might be on ship. (now she's really looking forward to a singles party :p)

So at least for myself I can say I don't need to see a daily to start PLANNING now, just to start dreaming and getting in vacation mode now!

Thanks for confessing...it made me feel a lot better about myself ;)...I have the same LOVE..especially if I have a lot of time to wait for my next cruise...so what is this link??

The daily is from September 2008:

http://www.beyondships.com/files/Spirit_Program.PDF

It's part of a GREAT profile if you are dreaming of a trip on the Spirit like I am:

http://www.beyondships.com/NCLSpirit.html

Thanks beyondships again for putting it all together!

Thanks! That is a great site, I love all the pictures!! I can't wait for my cruise on her in Feb!!!

Archived