Dawn AB Suite for 5 ????

cruisecap

I am currently booked in (2) inside rooms for the Dawn to Bermuda in May and was thinking about upgrading to the AB penthouse, but I am not sure it will be enough room. It would be myself, my husband, daughter (23), boyfriend (22) and son (19). Is the second bedroom big enough for the three kids? Is there anywhere in the living space that one could sleep?

Thanks

Well - IMO it would be almost impossible to put the 3 "kids" in the small second bedroom. There's a dropdown from the ceiling pullmann bed that sleeps one and then the sofa underneath which makes into a bed. I could see doing it with 3 small kids but not with the ages you mention below....

Enjoy your cruise whatever you decide to do! The Dawn is a great ship with a great crew..........

Well - IMO it would be almost impossible to put the 3 "kids" in the small second bedroom. There's a dropdown from the ceiling pullmann bed that sleeps one and then the sofa underneath which makes into a bed. I could see doing it with 3 small kids but not with the ages you mention below....

Enjoy your cruise whatever you decide to do! The Dawn is a great ship with a great crew..........

I agree, the small bedroom is fine for three small kids, but not grown ups. On the Jewel there was no hide-a-bed in the living room. Not sure about the Dawn.

The main living area had a small loveseat that did not open into a bed. You could probably ask the steward to bring in a rollaway for the living but IMO it would be so cramped/crowded with essentially 5 adults in that suite that I'd wonder how anyone would enjoy the suite life.

Archived