Thermal Suite-Brillance or Radiance

roger1955

I was on the Serenade(sister to the Radiance and Brilliance) in June, 2007, and the thermal suite was about $70.00 per person for the week. There may be a couples discount. I'm not sure. I received 30 minutes free use of the suite prior to a spa treatment that I booked on a port day.

We did last on Radiance going to Hawaii for 14 days, we paid 99 dollars and got one use of the special room ;) included. We booked on the first day when we boarded and took a tour of the spa. We really enjoy the use of the steam rooms and those thermal lounges

Enjoy

Brian J

• 2 weeks later...

We booked it for one day - I don't recall what the price was, but it was very reasonable. You have to ask about the one day deal though as they want you to book it for the entire week. It was definitely worth doing for a day at sea, but we wouldn't have used it at all on port days.

Hi. Is there a sauna and steam room on Brilliance to use at no extra charge? I love steam rooms and was under the impression these were available to use without paying for the thermal suite

Yes, there is. There are single-sex facilities connected to the locker rooms in the spa area.

• 2 months later...

Would someone please enlighten me about the thermal spa usage; is it first come, first serve or do you book the lounger for a specific time?

We will be on the Brilliance in August and I would love to try it out (finally). Is there anything I need to know with respect to using the thermal lounger. Any hints, advice, suggestions would be most appreciated.

Thank you.

Kathy:)

We love the heated lounge chairs. Last time we were on the Brilliance these were first come, first served, with a sign near by the says limit your time to 20 minutes, I believe.

Is it true the package mentioned for $139 per couple includes access to the loungers, the sauna and the steam room?

We love the heated lounge chairs. Last time we were on the Brilliance these were first come, first served, with a sign near by the says limit your time to 20 minutes, I believe.

Is it true the package mentioned for $139 per couple includes access to the loungers, the sauna and the steam room?

Thanks AZ. Do you wear your bathsuit? Do you put a towel down on the lounger?

Thanks AZ. Do you wear your bathsuit? Do you put a towel down on the lounger?

Yes, wear your swimsuit. You can put a towel down (if you are particularly sensitive to heat, you may need to). However, you don't have to. I love the heat and usually lay directly on the loungers without a towel. I never get tired of that thermal suite. On our last cruise, I was there at least once a day and, on some days, 2 or 3 times!

Yes, wear your swimsuit. You can put a towel down (if you are particularly sensitive to heat, you may need to). However, you don't have to. I love the heat and usually lay directly on the loungers without a towel. I never get tired of that thermal suite. On our last cruise, I was there at least once a day and, on some days, 2 or 3 times!

Thank you. I am sitting here with a sore back and wishing I could be on the Brilliance right now!

Archived