Advice on Parasailing at Cozumel

LeLe127

We have reserved a car in Cozumel to drive around the island when we visit in January, and the first thing we want to do is Parasail. I checked with www.cozumelinsider.com, and they did not have any openings for parasailing on our arrival date (1/21/05) and suggested we book it through RCCL. Our main problem with that is the price is about $35 per person higher. The next company I found www.cozumelsports.com did offer us a parasail trip, but want to meet us at 9:30AM, and our ship does not dock until 9:00. I am trying to negotiate a later time with them, but am hesitant to give them my credit card info via e-mail to reserve. We are thinking of just trying to find a Parasailing boat after we get there and just forget trying to book in advance. There is plenty to do and see if we don't find one. We plan to at least visit Chankanaab park since we did not go there on our other visit to Cozumel. Any advice out there re: the parasailing?

Thanks!

LeAnne

Here's a game plan. Go to Chankanaab and snorkel for a while. Then drive down to Paradise Beach for lunch and beach fun. You can go parasailing right from there... or techinically, next door which is just steps away. They charge $55 per person. It's a less structured, more do-as-you-like type day!

Thank's so much CozSally! That does sound like a great plan. So we should be able to parasail without a reservation? That will work out better for us anyways, even if we have to wait a while..we can just enjoy the beach for a while. :D

Archived