Imagination 11/4 - 11/8

suelabs

I just returned from my first cruise and it was awesome. We had a lousy table for dinner and insisted on being moved for the next night on. We were seated with seven of the greatest guys in the US! They were very kind and generous and an absolute hoot! I had the time of my life. This was my first cruise and I'm hooked. I have never laughed so much and so hard. I never knew this much fun was possible. The staff and food were great and of course the people that I met were the best.

Was anyone else there? Did you have as great a time as I did?

The weather was nice in both Key west and Coz. It rained when we returned to the ship in KW for about an hour. The water was rough in Coz so all water sports were cancelled. Little dissappointing, but we just found something else to do and made the best of it. The whole cruise was awesome and I'm depressed about being back to my daily drudgery. We were treated like queens and now its over. Would love to meet some of the people again. Very memorable.

Hey suelabs, did you see us right next to your ship in port @Cozumel waving goodby to you as you left port at Midnight? We were on the Inspiration. Yes, the winds were an El Norte that blew in the night before according to the locals. But we still had a beautiful day in Cozumel. Also, did you guys leave port later than you were scheduled to? I was surprised that the 2 ships left port within 10 minutes of each other.

We had a great time in Cozumel. By the time wegot to Carlos & Charlie's after shopping, it was so crowded and there was an hour wait. We left port around midnight, which was a little later than planned, but we also arrived a little later too.

Archived