Miscellaneous Q's

jenphan

1. On a white water rafting/float trip in juneau, ak ... there were company personnel there to help take photographs which you can purchase at the end of the excursion. I was wondering if my dolphin (ocho rios) and stingray (cayman islands) encounter will do the same and if you can tell me how much it costs.

2. The waters were very rough in Alaska so the swimming pools are closed at sea. Will this be the same for the Caribbean waters?

3. I recently turned 21 and can actually drink on this cruise. Any suggestions of delicious fruity or chocolate drinks will be appreciated.

4. What are shows do I absolutely have to catch?

Thanks in advance!

HI Jenpan,

I can only speak about the dophins and stringrays. You can get plenty of pictures and videos if you like, rather expensive, but you can get them. As for the stringray city, there was noone there for us to take pictures that I can recall. As I remember, your standing in about 2-4 feet of water and whoever your with takes the pictures. The stingrays are so darn cute, they're like little puppy's and will swim right up to you and let you hold them.

I was there in the summer so I don't know whats it's like in Jan., but we did have to outrace a Hurricane on the last night, at least you wont have that to contend with :) Also, I don't drink, so I can't help you there either. Hope you have a great trip.

Archived